Monday, September 27, 2010

Little Miss AVERY BOLDING is 1 !.......


.......I honestly can't believe it:) Seems like only yesterday, we were throwing her sweet mommy, Misty, a baby shower/tea at work. Gosh, time really does pass by quickly:).....
Anyway, Misty asked me several weeks ago to make Avery's cookies for her big FIRST birthday party. I was extremely HONORED, considering the fact Misty, alongside her MIL, Patsy, bakes the ABSOLUTE best cakes I have ever put into my mouth! They do outstanding work, and I was HUMBLED as well, to be asked to be a part of Little Miss Avery's special day:)
"MOD MONKEY" was the theme, The Inn at Harvest Farms was the scene:).....Can't wait to see more pics of the party.....I know it was a smash:) Thanks Misty, so very much for everything:) Love you so much:)...Give Avery a kiss from Miss P:)












No comments: