Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Cookies...& LOTS of them!.....


.....LOTS & LOTS OF THEM!
I think I'm totally baked out, well at least for the next few days:)
I baked almost a week solid, and finally finished on Wednesday, two days before Christmas...I also set an "All-New" record for myself on Wednesday, and baked 23 dozen from 10:30am till 5:30pm...3 different kinds, 3 different batters(Double-batch of Chocolate Chip,Double-batch of Molasses, & Triple-batch Sugar)all with the kids at home...now that's what I call, "SLINGING SOME DOUGH"!!!
I'm also pretty excited that for the first time in 5yrs....I wasn't baking on Christmas Eve and delivering goodies to everyone on my list:)...instead I was last minute Christmas shopping with my husband...which was exciting and de-stressing altogether:)
I do hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas, and Santa brought you everything you dreamed of. Much love to you and yours, and I wish you all a Happy New Year:)



No comments: