Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm addicted to WILLIAMS SONOMA!.....







....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE WILLIAMS SONOMA!!!...If someone would just buy me a store and put it inside my kitchen....I would forever be indebted:)...hahaha:)....EVERYTHING in the store is wonderful...I could just live inside there:)....
My favorite all-time thing from WS, is...no it's not the marshmallows...even though I could "eat my weight" in them....nope...it's the jellybeans!...They are "off the charts"!...My Aunt Elaine started buying me them years ago, and still does to this day...it's my favorite thing to get at Easter!...yum...
Anyway, I love getting inspiration from all their great things....food, recipes, you name it:)....
Check them out here: http://www.williamssonoma.com/
I promise if you are a "foodie" like me, you will love them too:)

No comments: