Monday, March 14, 2011

My donation for WCHS "Pi Day".....


.....Happy "Pi DAY" (3.14)!!!
Ms. Marla Cantrell asked me to make goodies for the WCHS Math Dept. to sell, to contribute in funding "THE LINDA KING MEMORIAL MATH SCHOLARSHIP".
I was very honored to have been asked to help out, especially for such a great benefit:) Ms.King was a wonderful math teacher, who I absolutely loved and admired. I admired her strength and courage and watched her battle cancer, to which she lost her fight last year. I know she will be smiling, looking down on them as she knows one lucky and deserving student will benefit from such an honorable scholarship awarded in her name:)...
6 dozen Vanilla Cupcakes=76 bags, 5 dozen Nutty Chocolate Chip cookies=26 bags(2perbag), and 5 dozen "Pi Sugar"cookies=34 bags(2perbag).









No comments: