Monday, September 7, 2009

Babyshower Brunch...







Where to begin??? Let's just say, Friday was CRAZYYYYYYY BUSY!!! Thursday afternoon, I didn't get home from work until
7:30 p.m., and I was already "pooped'. Then, after a quick nap, I got up & started back to work! First, I went outside and spray painted a metal letter I picked up earlier in the day at Kathy's for "the gift". Then, in between making batches of cupcakes and cookies, I added the finishing touches to the letter. By this time, it was getting close to midnight. Then, I finished up making the frosting for the cupcakes and headed to bed around 1:30a.m.. I got up around 4:30a.m. and finished up the cupcakes. I packed lunchboxes and backpacks, and got the boys up to get ready for school. Thank goodness, Terry was off, so he could take them both to school!!! I got ready, stopped off at Walmart, picked up some last minute "deco" items, and hurried to work. I got the conference room all "prettiful" with the help of Mandy, and we all had a quick, but cute babyshower brunch for a fellow co-worker, Misty Bolding. Misty is expecting, Little Miss Avery, in a couple of weeks, and I know this child will be loved by lots, especially the girls at work. Meanwhile, if you don't know Misty, she makes wonderful cakes with her mother-in-law, Patsy. They are absolutely WONDERFUL, & GORGEOUS TOO!!!
After cleaning up, I took the afternoon off, to meet Salem & Terry at the Homecoming Parade. It was great, as you can tell by the pics above. The ballgame was great too, except for the part of WC losing to Coffee Co. 20-13---Oh well, it still was a great fun-filled day:)

No comments: