Sunday, March 7, 2010

One project & One GREAT deal!!!





Since the weather was absolutely wonderful yesterday, I had to get outside......if not but just for a little while:)
I had this birdhouse I had been wanting to paint for, oh......probably over a year now. So I did it!!! It was originally a pale sage color, but I loved the shade of this blue spray paint I found at Lowes---not to mention it matches my new bedding perfectly:) I plan on putting the birdhouse beside the bed on the nightstand, maybe with some books and a cute lamp:)
Oh yeah, about the bedding. I painted my bedroom a brownish color, actually it's called "Craftpaper", and wanted to get this bedding at JCPENNY when I saw an ad in Country Living & fell in love with it! My SIL Darlene actually painted hers almost the same color and went ahead and got this same bedding, not knowing I wanted it too! Anyway, after seeing hers and crying, hahahaha, no really I did, I decided I wouldn't get the same thing. Anyway, when we were in Murfreesboro a couple of weeks ago, I was walking around in JCPENNY's looking for sheets and stumbled across it---the complete bedding set(comforter,bed skirt, & 2 pillow shams)---and guess what---it was over half price:) I LOVE A GOOD BARGAIN:) It had originally been priced $270.00, but was marked down to $129.99:) Yay-Rah:)
So, I guess the saying, "good things come to those who wait" really is true:) hahahaha

No comments: