Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lori Young-Cope's Baby Shower.....











My 1st cousin, Lori Young-Cope is expecting a baby boy, to be named "JAX", very soon!!!
Lori also works at V's Hair Salon, so Venita, Tanara, Tori, Dana, and I hosted a shower for her last Sunday at Venita's home. V's house is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, & was the perfect setting for the shower/tea. We held it outside under the carport & screened in patio. Lori is not really having a certain themed baby room, but she does want everything to be different. She loves the retro black, with primary polka dots, guitars, skulls, (yes skulls!!!), & peace signs..... sorta like a "baby Rocker" theme:)
I made "MINI" vanilla cupcakes with vanilla butter cream frosting, topped with a "MINI" sugar cookie in various colored glaze, then accented with his initial "J". I asked my dear friend, Misty Bolding & her MIL, Patsy Bolding to make the AWESOME cake. It was DELISH!!! Thanks ladies, I love you:)
Lori and baby Jax got loads of gifts, books, and all kinds of cute stuff. I especially love the painting that I got her. Notice baby JAX name in the guitar on the top......pretty cool uh??? I think so:) Also, her friend Heather got her these cute metal letters at Kathy's and I painted them for her to match the room. Overall I think it was an adorable shower, and I had a great time with the girls:)

No comments: