Thursday, August 27, 2009

GOOD LUCK SALEM!!!


"The Speech for 8th grade Student Council President" by Salem Wanamaker


Every year that I have been in school, I have always strived to do my best. I didn't work hard just for a piece of paper on Awards Day, I worked hard to earn the respect of my parents, teachers, and friends. I have always tried to set a good example for those around me and be the best person I could be! I have always shone myself a responsible person and I know that it will take a very hard-working, determined person to take on the role of Class President.
For the last 3 years here at Warren County Middle School, I have worked hard to achieve goals both physically and academically. I have been an ACTIVE member of STUDENT COUNCIL, BETA, YOUTHACT, SCIENCE CLUB, TSA, PEP CLUB, AND M.T.S.U.-METS ---ALL 3 years here at W.C.M.S.! I have also accomplished being on the ALL "A'S" HONOR ROLL as well---heck I even made it through Ms. Southard's Algebra class last year---and to me, that's an accomplishment of it's own!!!haha:)
On a more serious note, I would be honored to be your 8th grade Class President. I want to use my leadership skills to represent you, my fellow classmates, our school, and our community! I will work just as hard for my student body, as I do for myself, and I promise to make your voices heard! Together, we CAN and WILL have the best class ever here at Warren County Middle School! And as we approach the beginning of an end here together, we can always have our laughs and memories---memories of us "LIVING ABOVE THE LINE IN 2009", and every now and then, WE CAN REMEMBER HOW GREAT WE WERE IN 2010!
So, tomorrow, Friday, August 28, 2009, remember to vote for the candidate who will be represent our 8th grade class. The candidate that is the MOST QUALIFIED, has the MOST LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE, and will guide us with pride---PIONEER PRIDE throughout our last year here at W.C.M.S.!!! I KNOW that I am that guy!!!---heck, I am the only guy in this race. haha:) so VOTE SALEM WANAMAKER, YOUR 8TH GRADE STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT. THANK YOU AND GODSPEED:)


**Good Luck Salem--We love you:)**

No comments: