Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Birthday Present for Alison.....




Today is my Cissy Alison's birthday!!! And with that being said, what do you buy someone who has practically EVERYTHING???
Oh well, I started "racking" my brain early last week, and could never come up with something I thought she would like---So then it hit me. I would paint her metal letter for her, and buy a wreath and "fru-fru" it up a little bit! I worked on it most of the afternoon, and finally got it assembled just a few minutes ago. I hope she likes it, and I hope she had a wonderful birthday today. I love her so much and I don't know what I would do without her.
Happy Birthday Buffy:)

2 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get it on my door!! Love you!

Brandie said...

I love those metal letters. They are too cute! I emailed you about a cookie order:)!